Saturday, November 20, 2010

Welcome to Shameless O' Blogahanns

Welcome readers to the all new Shameless O' Blogahanns blog spot. I'll be your host Shameless O' Blogahann as we attempt to bring you a wide variety of barely literate satire here at O' Blogahanns.

First things first , I am already sick of typing the name and O' Blogahann and I am seriously thinking that this whole thing is a bad idea.

At any rate when I said "we" earlier I meant it. There is simply too much going on in the world today for a simple Irish Hooligan Wannabe like myself to possibly cover it all. Even my enormous brain can't comprehend the sheer vastness of stupidity that permeates our world these days. So I enlisted a little help. Some real go getters who have their snot covered fingers directly placed on the pulse of modern America. At least I hope so anyway.

For myself , I plan to blog about whatever the hell I want. It's my page and you can't take it from me. So there. In addition to my views I have enlisted the services of "The Big Ragu" author of "The Ragu Rewind" to handle all things sports and entertainment related. Sir Ragu will keep you up to date on recent sporting news (minus soccer of course) as well as writing whatever the hell HE  wants. There might even be some movie reviews mixed in. He has his own ranking scale you know. Though I can't say what decade of film he may review at any given time. So with that said I'd like to introduce our sports and entertainment analyst and totally legitimate playboy .....THE BIG RAGU !!



not pictured--peter mcgarry




In addition to all of that I felt that it would be just plain moronic not to include at least a few political opinion columns here at O' Blogahanns (ugh) after all, some of our readers could be smart. Hey! It could happen. So for all the big dealings in Washington and all the news regarding the leaders and governments in our world today. Not to mention what ever the hell HE feels like writing. I hired long time (short time) political dingusoid and author of the "Hapa-Blap" one Mr. Jorge "Hap" Hapablap. 

So lets all give a big round of applause for the one time journalist of the day , (not a thing) , political hardballer (not true) and self proclaimed "fantaismo" (not even a real word) Mr. Jorge "Hap" Hapablap !




 not pictured--peter mcgarry

Last but not least I felt we had to have a real man of the streets. Someone who could separate the Hollywood from the Dollywood from the Morningwood. The kind of no nonsense reporter that refuses to fold in the face of main stream media. This is the man who will keep you up to date on the REAL  stories of the day.

 That's right, you got it, celebrity drunkenness. He's not the nicest man. In fact I'm not entirely certain he's not hiding your closet right now. Yet I am certain that in the coming months you will find that Pedro Gorinni, author of the hit blog "Skepticular Cancer-Plagiarising you daily" (zero posts as of this time) will be second to none (all) when rehashing the gritty,grimy,celebrity news of the day. 

Also, whatever the hell HE  feels like writing. So let me introduce the final member and key cog in our stupidity machine, Mr. Pedro Gorinni! 



not pictured--peter mcgarry


Hey did anyone else notice that all these guys got the " whatever the hell they want" disclaimer ?

Ya well I won't lie to you. (again :] ) All three of these guys are certifiable maniacs, they busted into my office this morning demanding something they called  "brain space on the word-mo-trons." I was about to kick them out when all three simultaneously raised large hunting knives to what I assumed was the throats of three hard boiled eggs complete with magic marker eyes and toothpick dongs.

Let me tell you people when see a thing like that, you surrender.

Anyway , look forward to this all new word-mo-tron production. Should be interesting at the least.

I am Shameless O' Blogahann and this is my new blog....I guess.



not pictured--peter mcgarry

No comments: